Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Suppress capitalization of first word when entering

Go to autocorrect options and clear the checkboxes for _capitalize the first
letter of sentences_ and _capitalize the first letter of table cells_ and in
autoformat as you type, clear the box for _Format the beginning of list item
like the one before it_. It's a good idea to look at all of the autocorrect
options and enable or disable the ones that suit your needs.

PamC

5tulips wrote:
I'm building a multi-page reference document where I have to list passwords
and other words which must be case-sensitive.

Is there a shortcut to prevent capitalization of the first word when I
enter to the next line?

--
5tulips