macropod

Hi Tim,

For a 'tutorial' with examples of how you can do this and much more than you
ever thought you might want to with dates and times, all using Word fields,
download the Word document at:
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=249902
(url all one line)

Cheers

"Tim Wallin" wrote in message
Folks - I'm out of ideas regarding how to insert a calculated future date.
I've tried:
1. using date fields in a formula (nested fields); all I can get using

this
approach is an incremented year, despite use of date format switches.
2. using a reference to a bookmarked current date and incrementing it.

Perhaps giving up caffeine is taking its toll; it seems this would be a
fairly common task? Has anyone done this?

Tim

---