Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
AbFabKat AbFabKat is offline

Default Watermarks & different margin on 1st page vs. rest of document

I am using a picture file for a watermark to create a document template for
stationary. I want to have different margins on page 1 vs. the following
pages. When I change the margins "from this point" it adds the watermark to
the second page of the document because it is recognized as the first page of
the second section. I could change indents on following pages but I want to
create a template so everyone in my office will generate documents with the
same format. Any ideas?