Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lurch003

Default How to change text direction of drop down field in table?

I've tried that before and it doesn't work. I'm using Word 2003 if that makes
a difference. If I put the drop down field in first, and right click AFTER
the field, a warning message appears stating the field will be ignored and
not displayed. If I change the text direction first, it won't give me the
option to enter a drop down field.
HELP!!!!

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

I just tested this. If I change the text direction before inserting the
formfield - no problem. If the formfield is inserted first, make sure that
the formfield is NOT selected when you go to change the direction.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Lurch003" wrote in message
I want to create a label with drop down field options. The only way I can
see
to do this would be in a table and change the text direction but I can't
change it once a drop down field is there.

Has anyone any ideas PLEASE?????