Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Trying to attach a resume I have noncommerical use, help...

This suggests you have the Home and Student Edition, which does not include
Outlook. You may not be able to send mail directly from Word using another
mail client (such as Outlook Express), but you can still open your mail
client, create a message, and then attach the document.

"Noncommerical use" Noncommerical wrote in
message ...
I am trying to attach a resume through email and it is not showing up on
the
receipents email. It says I have noncemmerical us so I am assuming that is
what the problem is. Any suggestions?