Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default minimize symbol missing

Is there any title bar at all? That is, are you seeing an "application"
title bar?

"Ron Patterson" wrote in message
ink.net...
Thanks Rick. Yes, I tried it. Could not see where it made any

difference.
I tried it both checked and unchecked on several files and they are all
still missing the blue title bar.
I also note that this 'switch' is for the view setting on each individual
document.

The Title Bar has disappeared from all my Word files. When I create a new
file, there is no blue Title bar. Maybe my template is corrupted?
The grinch stole my title bar and will not give it back. ;-) Any other
ideas?

"Rick" wrote in message
Well ... did you try what I suggested?