Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
JenK JenK is offline

Default Split cells

That's what I have been using in the interim, but with such large cells and
so many graphics and tables within the table, the pencil is much easier than
copying and pasting and it avoids the problems that come with moving
everything.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Did you try Table | Split Cells?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"JenK" wrote in message
I'm working on a table spanning several pages and includes some

graphics and
I want to split some of the rows. In the past, I have used the

pencil used
to draw table to split rows as well, but it does not seem to be

working now.
I'm wondering what setting I might have messed with or what I could

be doing
wrong? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.