Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Labels

In Word 2002/2003, try Table|Show Gridlines.

In Word 2007, try selecting the table that is used to lay out the labels,
then the "Design" tab in the ribbon, then Table Styles-Boarders-Show
Gridlines. I guess someone thought that was obvious...

Peter Jamieson

"Guy Delaney" wrote in message
When I want to print just a few labes, I go to ToolsLetters and
MailingsEnvelopes and Label and after choosing the correct label, I click
New Document so that I can manually type in the few address labels I want
to print.

The problem is that the New Document does not show the boarders of the
labels so I do not know where to type. How can I display the individual
labels so that I can type the ones I want?