Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Lines accross the page in 07

I'm glad I could help.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Wooster" wrote in message
Perfect answer. Good description and easy to implement. Many thanks.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Click the Office button, and then click Word Options. In the Proofing
category, click the AutoCorrect Options button. On the AutoFormat As You
Type tab, under "Apply as you type," select "Border lines." Click OK
twice.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Wooster" wrote in message
news
Hi

I've recently migrated to Word 2007 from Word 2003.

In Word 03 I could put '===' and a carriage return, and Word would put
double line across the width of the page. The line would adjust
automatically if I changed the margin sizes etc. I could also use
'###'
and
'~~~' for different styles of line. (There were other styles too.)

This doesn't seem to work in Word 2007.

Can anyone tell me how to obtain these margin-to-margin lines in Word
07?

Grateful thanks in advance!

.