deandepetra

I have made sure that both address books located in the public folders has
the box ticked -"Show this folder as an email address book". Both in the "All
Public Folders" and the "Favourites".

"absolutmagnum" wrote:

Ensure that your Public Folder contact folders are set to show in the Address
Book: right click the respective folders, select Properties, then select the
Outlook Address Book tab and check the bow "Show thius folder...".

However, even if you do get to see the folders when doing your mailmerge,
you will may get the error message "The operation cannot be completed because
of to a dialog or database engine failures." If you don't please let me know
because I'm currently stuped as to the reason for this.

thnx

"deandepetra" wrote:

When I follow the process of mail merging, using an existing document
containing merge fields, "selecting from Outlook contacts", then clicking on
"Choose Contacts Folder" none of my address books contained in my public
folder list appear. Why?
Trying to access any of my address books located on public folders to
perform mail merge and other task's never appears for possible selection or
configuration. What steps can I take to properly configure the programmes and
transfer of contact details between:Outlook 2003, Microsoft Word 2003 and
public folders on server (small business server 2003, windows XP)?