Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default Header Footer question

Open your template. Insert a page break. Set up your headers and footers as
for a two-page document. Delete the page break.

Word 'remembers' the subsequent headers and footers and uses them if your
document runs to more than a page.

"dimitri" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi, I want to set up a header and footer for the First Page, and than a
different for the following pages.

So far i only manage to do this, when I have allready a 2 page
document. What I want is a template with 1 page initially, and only
whern your letter is getting longer and you need a secound/third page
you will get the different header/footer.

I does not seem so far that I am able to set up 2 different header
footers for a one page document.

Sure it can be done...

Thanks, Dimitri