Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dawn Crosier, MVP Dawn Crosier, MVP is offline

Default Key Combos for use during editing documents

You will want to run a listing of all the available keystroke commands.

Start Running a Macro (ALT+F8)
Change the Macros In combo box to Word Commands
In the Macro Name box, type in List Commands
Click the Run button.

I would choose Current keyboard settings. A word document formatted as a
table will then be generated listing all keystrokes that are currently
assigned to commands.

I also ran the Word Commands setting when I ran it the second time, and
found that there were more commands, yet most of them did not have
keystrokes associated with them.

I did not find many of the commands you wanted....
Hanging Indent = CTRL+T

ALT+O , P will open the Paragraph dialog box. Then ALT + appropriately
underlined character to jump to the command. For instance ALT + B will get
you to the Spacing Before option.

Good Luck.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.
"Siuan" wrote in message
Consider me a new user after a stroke. I'm using Word 2007 and editing a
HUGE
document and am a typist rather than a mouse user. With this in mind you
can
see how knowing the Key Combinations for some very repetative actions
would
be much appreciated.

The ones I need are all in the paragraph section:

Add space after paragraph
Remove space after paragraph
Keep lines together
Keep with next
Hanging Indent

Thanks for you attention. This site is wonderful. Keep up the great work.

--
Siuan