Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Key Combos for use during editing documents

Agreed it is. But, just in passing, where would you ever need a space after
a paragraph?

"Siuan" wrote in message
Consider me a new user after a stroke. I'm using Word 2007 and editing a
HUGE
document and am a typist rather than a mouse user. With this in mind you
can
see how knowing the Key Combinations for some very repetative actions
would
be much appreciated.

The ones I need are all in the paragraph section:

Add space after paragraph
Remove space after paragraph
Keep lines together
Keep with next
Hanging Indent

Thanks for you attention. This site is wonderful. Keep up the great work.

--
Siuan