Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CAPTGNVR CAPTGNVR is offline

Default cannot click on check box

D\Graham

Yes they are check box form fields. I copied from the first page and pasted
all check boxes where I needed it.

I did put sections but when I go to protect the document to release these
sections I do not get the options. So where to go and release these sections
from being protected.

Thnks for the response and I was just waiting for response and wl continue
to watch for your guidance.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Are they check box form fields?
Is Page 2 in a section protected for forms?

CAPTGNVR wrote:
Dear All
I have two pages of an evaluation report with check boxes to mark.
I went thro the forums and managed to use onscreen check boxes.

Check boxes in page1 works fine.

But the problem I am facing is the check boxes do not work in page 2
but the text boxes work in page 2.

Actually I changed all the forms to make it user friendly and now in a
mess.

Since I am in a hurry to fill up the form for about 50 staff, Would
appreciate a quick response.