Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Word 2004 - Mac 10.3

This was answered in another group, but as my knowledge is limited to
Windows versions of Office, I also suggested that you post to the mac.office
newsgroup as there may be some differences.

Please do not post the same question separately to multiple newsgroups.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"george" wrote in message
ups.com...
When I try to print an Envelope with an address, click print and in the
envelope dialog box, print prview displays the Envelope with no text
(blank) and after clicking print the envelope comes out of the printer
with no text. Word Document and Excel will print, Envelope will not
print.