Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Word 2007: index cross references

Well, of course you can put index entries that don't display a page number
anywhere in the text.

However, it might be a little easier to keep track of them if you place them
next to the item that you are referencing (that is, next to { XE "bunnies" }
in this case).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Butterfly Bill" wrote in message
On Sep 5, 11:35 am, "Stefan Blom"
wrote:
Place the insertion point where you want the index entry. On the