Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
4charity 4charity is offline

Default Hide Template on Copletion of Merge

I am using Access to populate a document using MailMerge in Word. My letter
comes out fine. Once the end-user reviews the letter and saves it and closes
it, the template appears on the screen and asks the user if s/he would like
to save changes to it. I would like for the template to not appear at all, as
I do not want the endusers to have the ability to make changes to it!

Is there some code I can attach to the template to do this?
Also, I am pretty new to VB, so please be as descriptive as possible
Thanks!