Curious

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Hi Curious-

Table Gridlines are distinct from Table Borders, which may be the problem.
Try selecting the table & using FormatBorders and Shading, set the Borders
to None. You can also take a look at TableTable AutoFormat and see if there
is a style without borders that will serve your need.

HTH |:)

On 9/24/05 2:05 PM, in article
, "Curious"
wrote:

How do I avoid printing table gridlines in Word? They print whether show/hide
gridlines is on or off.

My Dear CyberTaz

You are a genius, a wonder, and all good things! I have spent 2 days in
Google, on the Web, Microsoft's Help, books on Word and everywhere except the
Halls of Congress to try to find the answer to this question that only you
were able to provide. Now, setting up text columns in tables is much better
in many ways than using "Parallel Columns," so you would think that the
answer to my question would surely be easy to find. Microsoft is very much at
fault in not providing the instructions that only you were able to. Thank
you, thank you, thank you!!

No longer curious