Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default In Word 2002 can I calculate a future date (Today + 7 days)

In the example shown from the downloadable file on my web site - change the
'delay' to the number of days you want. What part isn't clear?

ketilla wrote:
Thank you for your response, I did go to the site and find some
formulas that will probably work, but I can't figure out how to adapt
them. Can you help with that?

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

See http://www.gmayor.com/insert_a_date_...than_today.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 13 May 2006 09:25:01 -0700, ketilla
wrote:

In a word document can I show Today's Date and Today's Date plus 7
day and Today's Date minus 7 days? Example; Service Performed
Today, Last ServicePerformed on Date and Next Service will be on
Date.