Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mailmerge blank space in front of first address line

I would guess that the space is in the data source. Especially if it comes
back!

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"cappy" wrote in message
Database is an excel spreadsheet. When I merge the name and address into
letter, a space is inserted in front of the name. I delete it, but when I
go
away and come back, it's there again. Help.....