Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter A Peter A is offline

Default Text-Wrapping Break - Keyboard Shortcut

In article ,
says...
Is there a keyboard shortcut to insert a text-wrapping break?

I am creating procedures and I like to have pictures next to some of the
text. Is a text-wrapping break the best way to keep a numbered list together
with corresponding pictures?

Also, how do I keep the text from wrapping to the other side of the picture
(left text, right picture). So far, I have been adding a negative crop to
the right of the picture, but I am not sure that is the most efficient way.

Shift+Enter starts a new line without starting a new paragraph. But, how
about a 2 column table with the pictures in one column and the text in
the other?

--
Peter Aitken
Author, MS Word for Medical and Technical Writers