Eve

The posts from Graham and Doug were fabulously helpful!
I had found another great post from John Nurick, that works well, but the
visuals in the link provided will be excellent for my co-workers.
Thank you!
Eve
P.S: Sorry to have you re-answer a possibly oft-answered question. I tried
to search for the answer but couldn't seem to come up with the right phrasing
to find my answer.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

See http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm Jump in at the
place that matches your document and leave at the point where it is a table,
which you can copy to Excel.

Eve wrote:
I've inherited a list of addresses saved in Microsoft Word and I want
to import them to excel with separated fields (i.e., city in one
column, zip in another). Is there any way to tell Word that each
line of the three line addresses is a separate field?