Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
C. Collings C. Collings is offline

Default Unexpected changes in style formats

I have a document that is copied and updated twice a year. During my recent
updates, the style formats for 'Heading 1', 'Heading 2', 'Heading 3', and
'Body Text' began unexpectedly changing when opening the document.

If I changes the styles to the desired format, save and close the documents
- then re-open the document each of the styles are changed. I cannot perform
an undo, so it doesn't seem like an autoformat issue? This issues now occurs
with all of the similar preceding documents.

Does anyone know what is happening or how I might be able to stop this?