Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Howard Cross Howard Cross is offline

Default ink properties

Thanks Gordon, as near as I can tell, this was a new topic and question
regarding ink properties. sorry if this is out of form for you.

do you have anything of value to contribute in the way of a response?

--
howard

"Action is the foundational key to all success."

— Pablo Picasso

"Gordon" wrote in message
"Howard Cross" wrote in message
The new notebook referenced in the previous post is a tabletpc. I do not
want to use the default ink setting. How do change the ink properties so
they stay in the normal.dot file?

--
howard

"Action is the foundational key to all success."

- Pablo Picasso

if you have further information to post, please reply to the thread you
started, and not make a new one. this is a Usenet Newsgroup not a chat
room.......