Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
RScotti RScotti is offline

Default Add a column to the left of an existing document

Terry,
I got it into Excel and it already had the fourth column but I can't get it the text to be all on one line.
This is what I want
1 AAA Account #:438-240-127393100-6 Used # 1 800-222-4357

I got something like this for each entry:

AAA Account 800-222-4357
#:438
-240
-1273931
00-6
Used # 1

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:16:13 -0000, "Terry Farrell" wrote:

You are selecting the table and not just the first column. If you select the
first column and right-click, you will see the option to insert a column and
it will by default be to the left. You can use the Table, AutoFit to
Contents option after you have entered your numbers.

However, if you have Excel, I recommend copying your table to Excel which be
much easier to maintain in the long term.

Have a good day,
RScotti

remove "nospam" in order to email me.