Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Romine Romine is offline

Default Positioning Data in Indivisual Cells within a Table using VBA

I am importing data from an AS/400 using OLE DB/ADO and wish to
populate a table with data.

I am reading a Primary file which has header information, and I need
to load detail from two additional files into the Table. The number
of rows within the table must be variable.

I would like to control loading the table by cell. For example, load
Name in Row 1, Column 1, Amount #1 in Row 1, Column 2, Amount #2 in
Row 1, Column 3, Total in Row 1, Column 4....then read the next record
and start loading in Row 2...and so on.

So, my question is this; How do I load data into cells of a table and
allow the table to be a variable length?

Thanks,

Romine