Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Emaleth Emaleth is offline

Default Word 2007 Vista - Email Mail Merge with Attachments

I am using the mail merge feature to send out a mass mailing from a database
using variables and automating the email addresses.

The process is working well but I need to add an attachment. Once it goes
thru' the mail merge process the attachment becomes an object and I can no
longer open it. Does anyone know of a way to add the attachment so that it
stays a viable attachment?

I have tried PDF, JPEG, TIFF, HTML file formats and nothing seems to work.

Thanks ~ E