Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I rotate a excel workbook so it fits landscape?

I think there may be special ways to copy in Excel, but I'm not up on that
end of it; just selecting a range and copying works for me. In Word, you use
Paste Special and experiment with the various picture formats until you find
the one that looks best (both on screen and printed).

"kels" wrote in message
How do I paste the Excel sheet as a picture?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Have you tried creating a new section and setting the orientation to
landscape? See the first part of
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...apeSection.htm.

Alternatively, you can paste the Excel sheet as a picture, change its
wrapping to Square or Tight, and then rotate it.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"kels" wrote in message
I have a excel workbook that I want to put into a 11x17 booklet, the

excel
workbook should fit just fine in landscape but I can only insert it
portrait...any ideas?