Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How can I print several envelopes to the same address?

Click the box for "Add to Document." Then print the desired number of copies
of page 0 or section 1.

http://word.mvps.org

"Jayell" wrote in message
In Word 2003 I need to print say a dozen envelopes at once, all addressed
my bank. How can I do this without having to open the dialog and paste the
address in every time? I can't find anywhere to set the number of
envelopes
to be printed.
--
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary
and