V-ger

Mike,

I am sorry you have to work in WordPerfect, I prefer Word too, and next
question you need help with WordPerfect should probably be posted there
rather than the Word newsgroup... But in WP v10, to remove the hyperlinks in
all of your document, choose Tools/Settings/Envrionment/the General tab/ and
uncheck the Activate Hyperlinks selection. You may, however, still have to
change the font color and underline formatting afterward - depending on other
WordPerfect settings.

If you want hyperlinks in other documents after this one, remember to check
the setting, or just do a roll-over with you mouse to see if the pointing
hand indicates that hyperlinks are now active. Have fun and good luck in
school.

"Mike" wrote:

I am doing a bibliography page for school and the teacher does not want
hyperlinks in it. At school it is easy to get rid of them but WordPerfect
made it a little bit more challenging. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of
Hyperlinks in WordPerfect 10?