Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default ms word download

Word 2002 is actually still supported, and the issue seems to be finding a
version that will run on 256 MB of RAM. According to
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...126751033.aspx, Word 2002 can
run on as little as 32 MB (requires 132 MB under Windows XP). HD space
requirements must also be taken into account.

http://word.mvps.org

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in message
I don't see that she said she doesn't want to pay for it; being a long
obsolete product, wouldn't it be hanging around eBay for a pittance?

On Mar 20, 2:40 am, "Graham Mayor" wrote:
You are asking in a Microsoft help forum how to find an illegal download
of
one of their products? Instead of stealing software, download Open Office
which is free and Word compatible.

My web sitewww.gmayor.com
Word MVP web sitehttp://word.mvps.org

"Valerie" wrote in message

I have only 256 memory and no ms word. Can someone help me find a
download
get ms word for windows xp?-