Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Don

Default Word = Web

"?B?amFja2Nvbm4=?=" wrote in
:

..unlike FP Word dosen't ask for a new web.. how can I get a web to
publish on Word??? Once I get the web on I'll have no problem.. help
help..

Jay has advised you correcltly.

1) the publish option in FP is really a piece of crap (although it serves
a purpose) and the only reason that it must be utilized is when creating
pages with FP's componets. Otherwise, you may use standard methods of FTP
or HTTP to upload FP files.

2) Word does not require FP "extensions" to function (it has no FP
componets), rather you may use any method of FTP or HTTP to upload the
pages (although I'm against using Word in any capacity to create web
pages or web sites.)

The following links will assist you.

Here are some beginner links.
http://www.allaboutyourownwebsite.com/ (Most direct explantion)