Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Barbarah Barbarah is offline

Default mouse not working in word 2003 doc

Thanks so much for this! It worked great! Of course, it did disable
sending to Laserfiche, like you said, but at least my user can do most of
her work now.

It appears that the issue started after the installation of Code 39 font.
Everything was working fine prior to that.

Thanks again for your help! Please post the fix if and when you get it from
Laserfiche!

Barbarah

"20yrtechguy" wrote in message
ups.com...
It has to do with the sendtolaserfiche.dot file in templates under
application dat

go to start
then run
then type
%appdata%
go to microsoft
then templates
remve the sendtolaserfiche.dot file
Problem fixed.

I believe this may disable sending directly to laserfiche, however Word
works fine. I am contacting Laserfiche for a fix on this.

GoodLuck
20yrtechguy.

Gadget Girl wrote:
I'm having the exact same issue. Is there a viable solution to this?

Thanks!

"Ramah" wrote in message
I installed a software called laserfiche. While in word 2003 i cannot
click
in the document to edit the doc. I can click around it on the menu and
tool
bar but not in the doc.