Dave Neve

Default Templates that don't open in Word

Hello

I have a problem which has got worse lately.

My templates refuse to open, whether it's the actual template (.dot) or a
document being created from a templat (.doc)

(However, docs once created from the templates are ok. In other words, it is
at the moment of creating a new document from a template)

The Norton Virus auto protect systems is triggered and Word opens, but the
new doc doesn't appear after the anti -virus stops working.

I've tried disabling the anti virus but much to my surprise, the auto
protect still was triggered.

Any ideas please?

Thanks in advance

Dave Neve