Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Start page numbering on fourth page as page 4

My God is this confusing! I created a new section at the end of p. 3, but
that created a blank new p. 4 which I don't want.

This is going to be a Published on Demand brochure. The first three pages
(Cover/title page, inside cover page with copyright info, TOC) do not need to
be numbered. P. 4 is the first page that needs to be numbered, and it must
be numbered as p. 4 with the remaining pages numbered accordingly. I cannot
figure out how to do this, despite over an hour watching tutorials and
reading help files.

Thank you.