Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Geopla Geopla is offline

Default Line space (or height) problem

Hi all,

I have a small problem with Word 2007 that is rather difficult to explain.
I will try to make it as clear as possible without rambling.

When I write technical reports, I place 2€ť pictures to the right of each
paragraph. There may be as many as 5 pictures on each page (vertically). I
also add a caption to each picture (figure 1, figure 2, etc.) The problem is
that when I create long paragraphs, lets say 20 lines, and more than one
picture is placed below the top picture, the line spacing is not equal
between all lines of text. I have tried selecting all of the text and then
use the €śline space€ť option, but it doesnt change. I also tried to select
all pictures and click on €śalign right€ť, but that doesnt help either. No
matter what I do, I cannot make the line spacing equal. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

George