Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vavs Vavs is offline

Default Entry of block of text

I am trying to create a form for my users to utilize when entering a request.
The form has three sections that would need to be filled out. A header with
general information on the user, a short description and a long description.

I would like to set this up so that the user enters the information and the
form retains things like lines or text boxes after they have entered the
data. I have seen this sort of thing before when I have filled out
questionaires.

Can someone point me in the right direction on how to set up the form?