Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Default Change the width of a drop down list form field on a form

An item in a drop-down form field can include up to 50 characters (even
though you cannot see all 50 characters simultaneously in the "Drop-down
item" field in the Drop-Down Form Field Options dialog €“ just continue
typing).

If you need more than 50 characters, you could create a UserForm (i.e. a
custom dialog box created in VBA). See the following articles:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306258
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userfo...eAUserForm.htm.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"mbermudez" wrote:

I´m creating a form using word 2003. I need to increase the size of the
field of a drop down list in order to include some large items. There´s no
option to change the width when I click properties. There some other way to
change it, so I could include more than the characters permitted by default?
I´ll appreciate your answer.