Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I move text down or up "slightly' to fit on a line?

I do this by adjusting Spacing/Before.

"Robert L Campbell" wrote in
message ...
Thanks Rae

What I have had to do is type the relevant lines, print it and then hold

it
up against the certificate. This is the time I then needed to move my

line
slightly up or down (preferably without changing font size and then moving
the whole line)

"Rae Drysdale" wrote:

Are you using text boxes to add names, etc? Hold down the Ctrl key and

you
can nudge text in small increments. You should also set the text box to

have
no fill (rather than white) so you don't block out the lines on the

form.
Does this help solve your problem?
--
Rae Drysdale

"Robert L Campbell" wrote:

I need to add date and then print on a pre-set certificate e.g

marriage
certificate where I add my name, the names of couples, dates etc.

When I do
this I can't get it right on the line - it is either just above or

below
where I want it and the font size won't go any smaller than 8.