Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bill! Bill! is offline

Default Assembling a multi-chapter document

I have built a document consisting of multiple sections (chapters). I built
each chapter in a separate document so I could work on them independently. I
am now trying to build a 'master' document that has the title, a table of
contents and all the chapters. When finished this document would be like a
book - a novel. I thought there was a command like 'INCLUDE' that I could
bring the chapters into the master document for printing. Is there such a
feature?