Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
six-h via OfficeKB.com six-h via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default How do I find and re-name Normal.dot

JoAnn Paules wrote:
You should only have one normal.dot. Have you tried using Windows Explorer?

On the 4th of August 2006, I had the answer to this problem from this
forum.

[quoted text clipped - 15 lines]
Can someone help me with "Idiot proof instructions"?
Please!

Thanks for that JoAnn,

I've spent the last 45 minutes trawling through my old postings.
Then re-tracing my steps.
I ultimately struck gold: -

"Windows Knowledgebase kb : 291484"

Thank the Lord for the capacious archives of PC Advisor Forums!

If this is helpful to anyone else, I'm pleased!

Job done

six-h