Anne Troy

Hi, Alan. I usually just delete the style called Hyperlink from my document.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Alan" wrote in message
news:1127912582.c4fa9f9a8b47ba7ed64192c972d55831@t eranews...
I've got several files with a lot of hyperlink references. I'm
importing them into a DTP app. However, I found that many (not all) of
these links simply disappeared from the text after the import.

If I select each one I can make it not a hyperlink, i.e. just plain
text, and that works fine.

Trying to do this more systematically, I can't find a way to "Find"
hyperlinks. I know I can just search for "www" and "http" and that
will get most of them, but that's not guaranteed, and it would be good
to be sure I had found them all, and I could even build it into a
macro.