Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
nightsky2970 nightsky2970 is offline

Default Sending Documents

Hi I was having the same problem. I have a PowerPoint presentation due in my
online college course. When I posted it to my individual forum as an
attachment my instructor said there wasn't anything there. I looked and it
was blank. When I sent the same presentation to my other email address, it
opened. I tried your advice and saved it as 97-2003 doc. then tried posting
it again...same thing it was blank...I need to post this assignment in a
couple of days, what do I do? I have the trial version does that matter?
Thanks

"Luc" wrote:

Kristina,
You have office 2007? Then in the save as dialog, in the save as list,
choose Word 97-2003.document (*.doc).

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"kristinarose08" schreef in
bericht ...
When I send my assignments to my Instructor she can not read them, she
asked
me to save my assignments and then I should have the option to send it in
word 2003 form? I don't know how? Do I even have that option with only a
trial version?Someone please help???????