Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Pearkuu

Default Directory mail merge skips entries

When I set up to mail merge a directory, the merge form has four repeats of
the merge fields, each ending with "next record" mergefield. When I print to
a document for more than 4 records (the total is about 500), the printed
document skips the 5th record. What so I need to do to have the directory
use all of the records? I am using Microsoft Office with Excel and Word on
Windows XP. The Office is Student and Teacher Edition 2003