Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Default Directory mail merge skips entries

Remove the next record field from the end of the last of the four entries.

Pearkuu wrote:
When I set up to mail merge a directory, the merge form has four
repeats of the merge fields, each ending with "next record"
mergefield. When I print to a document for more than 4 records (the
total is about 500), the printed document skips the 5th record. What
so I need to do to have the directory use all of the records? I am
using Microsoft Office with Excel and Word on Windows XP. The Office
is Student and Teacher Edition 2003