Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Directory mail merge skips entries

In a Directory Mail Merge you really only need one set of mergefields -
nothing else. I am not sure why you have four sets, but you definitely do
not need a Next Record field after the fourth set of merge fields.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Pearkuu" wrote in message
When I set up to mail merge a directory, the merge form has four repeats
of
the merge fields, each ending with "next record" mergefield. When I print
a document for more than 4 records (the total is about 500), the printed
document skips the 5th record. What so I need to do to have the directory
use all of the records? I am using Microsoft Office with Excel and Word on
Windows XP. The Office is Student and Teacher Edition 2003