Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default When I press enter, the text goes down half the page!

On the Layout tab of Page Setup, make sure the vertical alignment is set to
Top.

"nonamemark" wrote in message

This is really annoying me. I'm formating my thesis and when I try to
put a block of text on the next page by pressing enter when it gets to
the bottom of the page it goes about halfway down the next page and I
have to mess around with the position of the curser to get it properly
at the top of the page. Please help, I'm spending too much time on this

--
nonamemark