Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
BCBC BCBC is offline

Default Trying to Delete Hidden Fields?

I am making edits to a pre-existing form with tables and form fields. When
testing the form, it seems that there are some hidden fields that can be
tabbed to, but they don't appear on the screen. In some instances, when the
cursor is in one field, I have to hit Tab five times before the cursor moves
to the next visible field. I'd like to get rid of the hidden fields so the
users don't get frustrated.

I have tried placing the cursor immediately after the first visible field
and using the Delete key several times, but that didn't solve the problem.
I'm using Word 2003.