Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
DeanH DeanH is offline

Default Search & Replace

Sorry, to clarify.
^10 does work but not on its own or with a space before.
As previously described in a previous posting, if you search for Wa^10 -
this will be found, But [space]^10 will not be found, any space will be found.
I have noticed Doug's macro and may have a play with that, any other ideas?
Thanks
DeanH

"DeanH" wrote:

Hello Macropod (Happy New Year)
This ^10 does not work in the Find/Replace with wildcards checked.
I have 2003 on XP, should this work?
I have for many years wanted to find the code for the cell markers with no
joy, so any calification would be much appreciated.
Many thanks
DeanH

"macropod" wrote:

Hi Johann,

You can also use ^10 with wildcards, and this works with the table cell markers as well.

--
Cheers
macropod

"Johann Swart" wrote in message ...
In Search & Replace (Find & Replace) where paragraph signs are involved, one
would use ^p in normal text or ^13 when using wild cards.
What are the equivalent codes when using Search & Replace in tables?

.