Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Johann Swart Johann Swart is offline

Default Search & Replace

Hi Graham,
Apologies; I expressed myself incorrectly. I am not referring to paragraph
breaks (¶) in table cell, but to the actual cell marker (¤).
I have several documents that contain tables with a space or spaces between
the last character and the cell marker that I need to remove (quite laborious
in a 100-page document riddled with tables).
The ^10 suggested by DeanH does not do it either. I have tried a number of
permutations, and frankly, some weird things happen.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Paragraph breaks are paragraph breaks wherever they are in the document.
What *exactly* are you trying to do?

"Johann Swart" wrote in message
In Search & Replace (Find & Replace) where paragraph signs are involved,
one
would use ^p in normal text or ^13 when using wild cards.
What are the equivalent codes when using Search & Replace in tables?

.